[mapserver-users] Re: [mapserver-dev] MapServer 5.4.0-beta1 Released

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 19 21:54:02 EST 2009

Just to follow up on this, Alan provided a patch to trunk that should
allow gdal-1.3.1 to work with MS-5.4, but I have not tried it because
while he was looking into that, I was able to backport gdal-1.4.0 to my
debian system and build mapserver-5.4b1 and it seems to be working ok. I
ran through the new mapfile with many of the new rendering features that
Thomas has add to 5.4 and it works great.

Thanks,
   -Steve