[mapserver-users] MSCompanion: A new Mapfile WYSWYG editor is finally available for you

enri enri at 163.com
Sat Feb 21 04:13:27 EST 2009

Hi,

Several months ago, I planned to contribute a mapfile editor to you, the Mapserver community. After many overnights' hard work, the first alpha version, a totally WYSWYG mapfile editor - MSCompanion is finally available now. Please find it at http://code.google.com/p/mscompanion/ and check if it can help you. Also I am waiting for your response and suggestion.

Enri