[mapserver-users] Extracting layers from a GetCapabilities request

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:37:03 EST 2009

Hi all,
I have a few dozen GetCapabilities requests and I am ultimately trying to
create separate GetMap requests from each of them. Is there an automated way
to do this already implemented somewhere? I know on Google Maps you can
select the individual layers from the GetCapabilities, so I assume it is
just parsing through the XML and grabbing each layer, however I do not want
to reinvent the wheel. So I am looking for a tool that already does this for
me. Thanks!