[mapserver-users] WFS Layer + C# map script

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Thu Feb 26 11:00:28 EST 2009

Hi

I am trying load a WFS layer and getting the following error calling
mapObj.draw(). Is WFS layer handled by OGR or is it handled directly by
map server. When I ran 'orginfo -formats', it does not show WFS as
supported format by OGR. WFS URL in map file is correct and I can see
the capabilities xml in browser using the url.

Here is the error

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'Municipality (id=0)'.;msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR
connection in layer ` Municipality (id=0)'.  File not found or
unsupported format.

Layer entry in the map file

LAYER

    CONNECTION "http://vmonp03/wfsconnector/com.esri.wfs.Esrimap/ MS01?"