VS: [mapserver-users] WMS problem

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Feb 27 07:42:01 EST 2009

Hi,

It is for sure possible to fix your problem, but because MapLab is no more supported or developed in any way I would suggest you to select some other application to play with.  I could guess that there is nothing wrong with your Mapserver configuration because you do see the image in the beginning.  Zooming problems are most probably caused by MapLab and struggling with is would of course be educational but if you are searching for some permanent system, go and get a fresh Mapserver version (5.2 or 5.4 beta) and choose another client.

-Jukka Rahkonen-