[mapserver-users] Need help selecting vector data source

Pablo Romero romero619 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:53:36 EST 2009

Roger,
YES!!! excellent, this worked perfectly...
The documentation doesnt seem to be very clear on how exactly to compose a mapfile with multiple layers, but looking at your examples, everthing made much more sense.

Thanks a million for your quick and elaborate help.
You're a life-saver and mapserver guru in my book...
Cheers,
P.Romero

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:27:15 -0800From: randre at gmail.comTo: romero619 at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [mapserver-users] Need help selecting vector data sourceCC: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.orgHi Paul,This this do what you needed?Thanks,Roger--