[mapserver-users] Path for errorfile

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Jan 9 08:47:13 EST 2009

Ben,

You are correct that relative paths are not supported for MS_ERRORFILE.
You could file a ticket about this, and if/when time permits we'll look
at the implications of supporting relative paths in all possible
scenarios and see if this could safely be added. i.e. it may be possible
to get predictable results with a relative path only when setting
MS_ERRORFILE in the mapfile but not when setting it via an environment
variable, we'll have to see.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette