[mapserver-users] Show WFS layer

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Jan 13 09:18:11 EST 2009

Hi,

I am not sure how strict uDig is with the getCapabilities response, but if uDig is trying to utilise the information it is reading from the document then I suppose it will fail. Your server is advertising the following as getMap onlineResource:

<GetFeature>
<Get onlineResource="http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=test3.map&"/>

Try to edit onlineResource to be something like
<Get onlineResource="http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=getFeature&map=test3.map&"/>

-Jukka Rahkonen-