[mapserver-users] Where is the raster classifier code in Mapserver?

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:05:17 EST 2009

Very cool.  Looks like it is scheduled for inclusion in Release 5.4., and
even better, the code is still functional.  I'm playing around with it now,
and am easily applying a gradient to a single range of values, but have not
yet figured out how to apply different color gradients to different ranges.

Will keep working on it.

Thanks for the lead.