[mapserver-users] Problems with sld´s polgonsymbolizer interpretation

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 14 10:40:35 EST 2009

Thilo,

  Both ways of specifying css parameters are valid according to the
specs. Only the first way is currently supported.

  I have update mapserver bug
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/1076 to be able to support the
Literal expression for css parameters for the upcoming 5.4 release.

Best Regards

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca