[mapserver-users] error with OGR in mapfile

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Thu Jan 15 12:50:31 EST 2009

Simon,

I believe that in the case of an ESRI Personal Geodatabase (Access db),
the rasters are not actually stored in the database.  The data that
creates the image catalog is in the database, but the image files are
actually just stored on the filesystem.  If have enough information
about each individual image, you should just be able to pull them into
MapServer using a raster layer.

Once you create a MapServer raster layer to display one of the images to
confirm that this works, you would likely want to create a tileindex
shapefile so you could put all of your images in the same layer.

David.