[mapserver-users] mapObj.getlayersdrawingorder

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 19 10:25:15 EST 2009

Hi there,

  You probably meant you did a call like this
$oMap->getLayersDrawingOrder(), which is the correct syntax to use in php ?
Quick test using ms4w 2.3.1 environment returns expected result:

<?php
dl('php_mapscript.dll');
$oMap =  ms_newMapObj('f:/msapps/gmap-ms40/htdocs/gmap75.map');

print_r ($oMap->getLayersDrawingOrder());

?>

Assefa

Balázs Bámer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I tried to call MapObj.getlayersdrawingorder() from PHP Mapscript
> (ms4w 2.3.1 with MapServer 5.2.1, PHP 5.2.6). PHP script terminates.
> Same result for MapObj.getLayersDrawingOrder() (the PDF description is
> ambiguous about these names).
>
> How it is called? Is it really usable? In the appropriate .dll file
> both names appear.
>
> thanx in advance: Balázs Bámer

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst