[mapserver-users] optimal path between two points.

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jan 20 10:38:06 EST 2009

Valeria,

You should really look at the example provided with:
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/WorkshopFOSS4G2007

This is what I started with and then made my own modifications. The
above workshop should walk you through how to setup a pgRouting without
my additional hacks which will only confuse you at the moment.

My dd_routing.php is a modified version of ax_routing.php that is
included in the tutorial tarball.

You might also want to read some of these pages if you have not already:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pgRouting&btnG=Google+Search

Best regards,
   -Steve W