[mapserver-users] dynamically added shapes and their values

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jan 21 15:43:31 EST 2009

PG: At this point inline feature can carry no attributes and as a result cannot be
classified. So I don't think you're going to be able to make this work. The work
around is to use separate layers for what would have been a class and add
features to the appropriate layer.

Steve

<55312.89.97.235.106.1232555376.squirrel at localhost.localdomain>, "Pietro