[mapserver-users] dynamically added shapes and their values

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at bytewise.it
Thu Jan 22 05:28:44 EST 2009

Dan,
I considered this solution, as well as (Steve) creating a layer for each
classification.

maybe you are right, despite I must to generate a different file for each
user-session: other garbage in tmp dir... :)

possibility of apply a style to a single feature can be a great
functionality for further releases...

what about the STYLEITEM?
http://mapserver.org/mapfile/layer.html?highlight=styleitem
http://mapserver.org/mapscript/mapscript.html?highlight=styleitem