[mapserver-users] dbox make_dlegend_xml_cgi.py XML error

Richard Polk Richard.Polk at state.tn.us
Thu Jan 22 17:27:13 EST 2009

Can anyone assist with the below error?  I am getting it when trying to generate my application legend with dBox.

The same make_dlegend_xml_cgi.py script works on my development and test servers but fails in production.

My OS is Window Server 2003 with IIS 6.

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.