[mapserver-users] copyright annotation problem

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Tue Jan 27 15:42:15 EST 2009

This is my layer definition and it works just fine. What MS release are you on?

# ==================================================
# Layer: Copyright
# ==================================================
LAYER
  NAME copyright
  STATUS DEFAULT
  TYPE annotation
  TRANSFORM false
  FEATURE
    POINTS
      48 6 #this is the position of the text in image coordinates (pixels)
    END
    TEXT "© iPCS Wireless, Inc" #this is your displaying text
  END
  CLASS
    LABEL #defines the font, colors etc. of the text
      FONT "sans"
      TYPE TRUETYPE
      SIZE 6
      BUFFER 1