[mapserver-users] Importing a Google/Yahoo maps raster layer

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Jun 1 04:02:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

Terms and conditions of these services do not allow cascading
Google/Yahoo maps through Mapserver.  However, it is allowed to let the
mapping client to make this integration. One example I found from my
bookmarks is here:

http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=5&lat=64.45292&lon=30&layers=B000TFFF

-Jukka Rahkonen