[mapserver-users] MapServer,Mod_python and tilecache

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Thu Jun 4 14:08:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

Tilecache user-list would have been a more appropriate list to post this
problem to, but I can give you a couple of clues.
As tilecache readme says (http://tilecache.org/docs/README), you should
try :
http://example.com/yourdir/tilecache.cgi/1.0.0/basic/0/0/0.png

before any tile of the tileset has been drawn, its root directory (basic
here) has not been created yet. That's why you get 404 I think.

Best regards,

Guillaume