[mapserver-users] WMS Overlay shift

Frank Broniewski liste at geo-dienstleistung.de
Fri Jun 5 07:30:27 EDT 2009

Thanks for the answers,

finally I found the reason. I had an additional towgs parameter set in the
layers projection block. Don't remember why I put it there, but it was causing
the shift. I am using init=epsg:2169 as projection definition now as the only
projection definition in the maps projection block and things are in place.