[mapserver-users] Need help with ProxyPass configuration, please

cbrydon carl.brydon at geonet-tech.com
Mon Jun 15 13:49:21 EDT 2009

Daniel,

What you suggest does work after all.  The problem I was having is that the
IIS site
I was hitting was redirecting me to another IIS site that I did not have
setup in the
VirtualHost block.  The settings you have below work great if AnotherTown is
a redirection
(if I can use that term) from SomeTown.

Appreciate your help!

Cheers,