[mapserver-users] Mapserver 5.4.1 for MS4W??

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jun 19 18:21:47 EDT 2009

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Anyone know where/if there is a mapserver 5.4.1 download for MS4W?
>> I have some mapfiles build using 5.4 features that I need to move to a
>> windows box. The latest one I see in the MS4W downloads is 5.4.0-rc2 :(
>>
>> Thanks,
>
> I held off on adding the 5.4.1 build to the MS4W-3.0-betas because I was
> worried about some possible build issues.  Are you saying that you have
> tested the 3.0 betas locally with no problems?
>
> Again if you find issues please file a ticket or check for an existing
> ticket and comment.  Thanks.
>

> -jeff

Jeff,

I believe we have loaded:

http://maptools.org/dl/ms4w/ms4w-2.3.1-setup.exe
and
http://maptools.org/dl/ms4w/mapserver_ms4w-5.4.0-rc2.zip

This seems to be running, but I'm getting this error:

loadLabel(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (2):(line 407)

Which I believe is because Thomas added some rendering features that I'm
using after 5.4.0-RC2.

Are you saying the 3.0 betas might have more recent code in them than
5.4.0-RC2

-Steve