[mapserver-users] display an imagery

Suman Chatterjee schatterjee at addisontx.gov
Wed Jun 24 16:19:11 EDT 2009

Hi all,

 I am trying to display an imagery with mapserver. But I am not able to
see the image. My Mapfile is as shown:

# Start of map file

#

MAP

  NAME ADDISON

  STATUS ON

  SIZE 600 600

  EXTENT 2445459.07136253 7001896.96486324 2514178.54806653
7070616.44156724

  UNITS FEET

  SHAPEPATH  "C:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/mapservertest/data"

  IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255

  TEMPLATEPATTERN "addison"

 PROJECTION

"init=epsg:4326"

   END

OUTPUTFORMAT

NAME png

DRIVER "AGG/PNG"

IMAGEMODE RGBA

EXTENSION "png"

END

WEB

 # HEADER templates/header.html

  TEMPLATE "set in index.html"

  MINSCALE 1000

  MAXSCALE  1550000

  IMAGEPATH "c:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/test/"

  IMAGEURL "/test/"

  END

LAYER

  NAME "hpool"

  TYPE  RASTER

  STATUS ON

  TILEINDEX "ras_index.shp"

  TILEITEM  "location"

 PROCESSING "BANDS=4,2,1"

PROCESSING "SCALE=AUTO"

END

END

If anybody can help me in getting the RASTER to work that will be great.

Thanks

Suman

This e-mail and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains Information that is confidential and privileged. This document may contain Protected Health Information (PHI) or other information that is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, please delete it and notify Hamid Khaleghipour at 972-450-2868 immediately. Thank you.