[mapserver-users] Spatial queries to Mapserver

Ben Madin ben at remoteinformation.com.au
Sun Jun 28 01:17:19 EDT 2009

Thanks Dan,

Could you elaborate on this - there are a username and password on the
database layer for select only for web user, but I scrubbed them from
my post - which was remiss of me but I was in a hurry.

However, is there a way in MapServer to "clean" the parameters that I
have used - I could imagine a startdate like 12';DELETE from
movements; is what you mean by sql injection?

cheers

Ben

On 27/06/2009, at 10:39 PM, mapserver-users-request at lists.osgeo.org

--