[mapserver-users] Vista + map script question

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Fri Mar 6 11:19:42 EST 2009

Hi

I could compile from the SDK but have a small issue using the compiled
binaries.  Getting the following error while loading SDE layer

First-chance exception at 0x7855b66c (msvcr90.dll) in
WindowsFormsApplication1.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading
location 0x00000001.

A first chance exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException'
occurred in mapscript_csharp.dll

An unhandled exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException'
occurred in mapscript_csharp.dll

Additional information: Attempted to read or write protected memory.
This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

And it is happening on this line below

char *msDecryptStringTokens(mapObj *map, const char *in)

{

    char *outbuf, *out;

    if (map == NULL)

    {

        msSetError(MS_MISCERR, "NULL MapObj.", "msLoadEncryptionKey()");

        return NULL;

    }

    /* Start with a copy of the string. Decryption can only result in

     * a string with the same or shorter length */

=>    if ((outbuf = (char *)malloc((strlen(in)+1)*sizeof(char))) ==
NULL)

    {

Any clue on what I could be doing wrong here.

Thanks

Murty