[mapserver-users] Problems mapping regions that span Dateline

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:53:31 EST 2009

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your reply.  Converting to a 0 - 360 longitude span seems
like it would work, but as part of my map contains imagery data, I
think it would probably be best if I could define a new projection in
my epsg file that contained the required parameters.  Is that
possible?  I have implemented the DateLine wrap in OpenLayers, and it
works well there.  Unfortunately, I also need to generate some map
images dynamically via mapscript, and this is where I have the most
problems.

Thanks again,

Roger