[mapserver-users] MapServer 5.4 Beta 3 is now available...

Tony Frame jaframe at net-yan.com
Sat Mar 7 07:59:25 EST 2009

Steve,

5.4 Beta 3 works fine for me in cgi mode on Fedora 7 & 10 but the latest svn
version (IDs itself as 5.5.0) generates the legend differently. In
particular the key image sizes have changed and the vertical spacing between
images is very small / zero - I'm pretty sure it worked ok yesterday with
5.4 Beta 3.

My compile options
: --with-agg --with-freetype --with-gdal --with-ogr --with-proj --with-wfs

Regards
Tony