[mapserver-users] OGR connection failure

Juni Adi skiper at infojawa.org
Sat Mar 7 09:31:20 EST 2009

Hello,
Are there any way to set DEBUG within GDAL/OGR? maybe during GDAL
building proccess?  I've only set --with-mysql and --with-xerces option.
I've done ./configure -h but I think none of the options has anything to
do with debugging.   I'd like to have more detail error messsages from
inside GDAL/OGR in addition to error message from mapserver/mapfile
(DEBUG 5).

Thanks
Junek