[mapserver-users] Scalebar align issue

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Mon Mar 16 15:06:25 EDT 2009

Hi

Setting the scalebar align property to 'left' or 'right' is truncating
some text towards that edge. Works fine for 'center' align. For example,
I have scalebar with units as miles and align set to right, scalebar
label is displaying only 'm' instead of displaying 'mi' for miles. If I
change the align to left, part of the 0 is sliced.

Is there any property that I can use so that full text is displayed. I
have tried buffer and offset properties of label but both did not work.

Thanks

Murty