[mapserver-users] WFS and PostGIS newbie question

paalkr pal.kristensen at statkart.no
Tue Mar 17 18:05:12 EDT 2009

Hi!

CONNECTIONTYPE WFS is used when MapServer acts as a WFS client, i.e
consuming a WFS service. If I understood you correctly, you are trying to
serve out a WFS service with data stored in PostgreSQL/PostGIS. I think the
following documents should be of great help to you:

WFS server howto: http://mapserver.org/ogc/wfs_server.html
Data input/PostGIS: http://mapserver.org/input/vector/postgis.html

Regards,
Pål Kristensen