[mapserver-users] Hide legend of some layers

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Wed Mar 18 06:16:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

  I have code for layers on  and off

public static  void layersTurnOn(mapObj map,layerObj layer)

        {

            layer = map.getLayerByName("Continents");

            layer.status=(int)mapscript.MS_ON;

            layer = map.getLayerByName("Countries");

            layer.status=(int)mapscript.MS_ON;

        }

  public static  void LayersTurnOff(mapObj map,layerObj layer)

        {

            layer = map.getLayerByName("Continents");

            layer.status=(int)mapscript.MS_OFF;

            layer = map.getLayerByName("Countries");

            layer.status=(int)mapscript.MS_OFF;

        }

These two methods  you have to call  LayersTurnOff()  before creating legend
and you can  layersTurnOn()

Layers

Thanks

Venkat.