[mapserver-users] WMS/WFS layer in GMap

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Mar 26 09:00:47 EDT 2009

rohan phatak wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I am using GMap application of map server .I have map file and i want to
> publish on the web so that i can access using pda/mobile  so my question
> is how to add wms /wfs client in mapfile and how to publish map file on web?
> thanks in advance : )

Also, besides using the documents that Alexandre referred to, the GMap
package available for download for MS4W comes with mapfiles that are
already configured for WMS and WFS...so even if you are using Unix you
can download that package and take a look at the mapfiles.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services