[mapserver-users] Labeling

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Thu Mar 26 11:57:39 EDT 2009

Yea I can do that but then I have to build processes to do all the converting...
I want to read this data live.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks

One Last thought, don't know if I should enter a new topic...

I have three labels I want to label.  Right now I am using an Offset to push one above, and one below (UC, CC, LC) with offsets.
And as such these are three separate layers in my app
I tried to combine all three into one map file but it only labels the first one (I copied the original code in the original email and simply changed the label field)(no matter what I do it just labels the first one it reads)

Can I combine these into one and still have them label on three different rows

Value 1
Value 2
Value 3

Can I concatenate like this?

LABELITEM  'Value 1' & 'VALUE 2' & 'VALUE 3'

But how would I specify they are supposed to create 3 lines???

THANKS