[mapserver-users] Labeling

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Thu Mar 26 15:14:30 EDT 2009

Thank you all for your help...

No worries on the decimal truncation....will patiently wait for the 6.0 release....in the mean time I have just updated the test data to a string (text)

As for the multi-line....Thank you Steve and Mark Volz for your thoughts...

They are working although it seems to indent the 2nd and 3rd line...I posted this on the other email sent by Mark Volz....

Any thoughts....