[mapserver-users] Trnasparen WMS service.

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 27 09:47:01 EDT 2009

David,

  You probably meant MS4W 2.3.0 (?) which contains a Mapserver version
5.2.0. It should be possible to specify the opacity parameter on the
style and it should honor it if you draw your map file using the AGG
driver (this is true since MapServer 5.2.0)

Maybe giving the error message would help here? Make sure also of the
mapserver version (mapserv.exe -v)

Best regards

David Martinez Morata wrote:
> Hello
> I make a WMS service for poligons, and I try to show in a Mapfish interface.
>
> My server are a Mapserver 2.3.0 version and I read about the OPACITY
> parameter for Style, but when I define this parameter in my Stylke
> directive the server dont recognice the mlap file.
>

> I wouyld like to show my polygons in whit a tra,nsparenci color in a WMS
> service, Can enyone Help me?
> Thanks
>
> --
> Martinez Morata David