[mapserver-users] Re: Dynamic data loading using Google maps andMapserver

Varun saraf vsaraf.gmu at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:30:58 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

If I provide Mapserver with a point x,y in WGS84 projection (from
google maps) as a query, can mapserver give me the enclosing polygon
information (using point-in-polygon method or something else)? If yes,
how? I have already drawn the polygons on google map using tile mode.
Can you suggest me a book/doc that helps with querying mapserver?

Thanks,
Varun