[mapserver-users] Scaledenom in Map object

Jim Strevinas voas_acc at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 00:12:32 EDT 2009

Hi Worth,
    If you want the scaledenom to be compute after the creation of
    the map object you can use the (mapObj) function prepareQuery().
    With this method you are able to leave the state of the map object
     intact for using it later for draw() setExtent() etc..
    If setExtent, draw, drawQuery is used, then of course the scaledenom
     is computed and rewritten.