[mapserver-users] Unable to load DLL 'mapscript': Access is denied

meenu meenu.monu at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:32:58 EDT 2009

hi friends...i created one mapserver website project in vs2005 based on
mapserver tutorial available in c#(TutorialMapServerSolution.zip)...all
working fine in my localhost...when i hosted website am getting an error
like as follows..pls help me to solve this issue

Unable to load DLL 'mapscript': Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

Line 59: 				ibMap.ImageUrl = "MapStream.aspx?ACTION=INITMAP";
Line 60: 				//initialize controls
Line 61: 				mapObj map = new
mapObj(System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["mapFilePath"].ToString());
Line 62: 				//iterate the map layer to populate ddlLayer and cblLayer
Line 63: 				for(int i=0;i<map.numlayers;i++)

-----
Meenu