[mapserver-users] Dynamic intersection color with MapServer?

Jim Strevinas voas_acc at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 11:38:39 EDT 2009

Hi Kreshna,
  I don't think it is possible to achieve this with the cgi. Possibly some
application logic using mapscript could do. I have a simpler idea though,
if the map will be used for just presenting the data (not analysing) you could
assign an OPACITY parameter to the layers A,B,C and color them with
different colors. Thus, the intersection will be mixed with the colors of the layers
providing the "effect" you want.