[mapserver-users] PHP conflict

Simone Frigerio frigerio at itc.nl
Tue May 12 05:43:50 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm working on a cartoweb project and on localhost there's no problem of
installation or configuration. Now I had to transfer the application on
a Server IIS. Apache and PHP are already setup on the machine, but
PHP.exe has a directory that  is in conflict with Cartoweb setup on php.
I installed cartoweb, every folder is on the same place, but when I
launch "project".php there is a failure.  Is it possible to change
cartoweb setup for php and let it simply to use php.exe present on IIS?

In which file can I setup this configuration?

Thanks a lot.

Simone

International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
Chamber of Commerce: 410 27 560

E-mail disclaimer
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.