[mapserver-users] Mapserver returns part of an image and then crashes

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri May 15 18:01:53 EDT 2009

Nelson,

The information you've provided is not enough to find out the problem. You
should probaly localize which layers/features cause this problem and extract
a subset of the data to be able to reproduce it.
You could use ogr2ogr and specify the -spat option to copy the relevant data
into a new data source.

Best regards,

Tamas