[mapserver-users] Get the nearest layer with mapscript...

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Wed May 20 09:44:45 EDT 2009

Paul,

I would guess that this really is about the client-side map interface and not about MapServer.  Does your interface only allow them to click/select the topmost layer?  Do you pick which layer is selectable?  Do you let them pick which layer is selectable?  Is it random?

Tells us more about the client-side app.

David.