[mapserver-users] PERL MapScript

Christopher Condit condit at sdsc.edu
Wed May 20 13:56:01 EDT 2009

Hi Tom-
Very strange. I don't see an xml file but now I've tried this and I do
get an instance of an imageObj back:

my $map = new mapscript::mapObj('test.map') or die "no map $!";
$map->saveMapContext('test.xml');
my $image = $map->draw();
print $image;

So I guess I'll proceed and see how things go. Thanks for your input.
-Chris