[mapserver-users] problems with 'MapServer Itasca Application (ms v5.0)'

Pano Voudouris pvoudouris at gaiocorp.com
Thu May 28 13:05:46 EDT 2009

Which version of MapServer are you using? You can find it by running in a
command prompt: mapserv -v
Think that in the latest versions all Mapserver templates must have in their
first line the string "MapServer Template" even if it is as a comment. In
your case this would be the itasca_basic.html file...

Pano