[mapserver-users] OSM data rendering with Mapserver and Openlayers

Ali_ ali_informatics at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 08:55:20 EST 2009

Hi guys,
Thanks for all those who responded to my previous queries. I am using the
same tutorial
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmData
I managed to see the proper image when I run shp2img utility and it looks
good. But when I follow the code given for Openlayers to display the same
image in my web page. I am just getting an incomplete map only showing some
linear features. It seems different than one generated using shp2img
utility.
Does anybody has any idea what could be wrong?

Response will be appreciated.

Cheers
Ali.