[mapserver-users] mapfile web object error

Eric Weisbender Weisbend at wapa.gov
Fri Nov 6 12:08:02 EST 2009

How can I include the default web error object message in my custom web error page.  In the map file under the Web object there is a place to redirect/create your own error page.  If you don't specify the error html page you get the standard mapserver error.  This is in all versions of mapserver and it doesn't matter if you are running cgi or mapscript because it a map file web object definition.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
EW