[mapserver-users] Re: Use of palette file: Problems with changingcolors when tiling

Thomas Bonfort thomas.bonfort at camptocamp.com
Sat Nov 7 16:40:40 EST 2009

Espen,
please provide the complete mapfile and actual palette file that were
used for the images you produced.
looking at the code there's no reason another color should be picked
if it was provided in the palette file, so either you're doing
something wrong in your mapfile/palette combination, either there's a
bug in the code somewhere.

thomas
www.camptocamp.com
+33 5 16 57 01 02