[mapserver-users] Re: MS4W Beta 7 -- Python-Mapscript-- queryByRect strange behavior

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Nov 10 17:51:18 EST 2009

Actually I flipped the args to be more sensible since most folks don't use tiles. The signature
is:

  int resultsGetShape( shapeObj shape, int shapeindex, int tileindex=-1)

I'm hoping getShape() won't see much use with 5.6 and we can flip the args in getShape too. (Dan,
perhaps I should add a resultsGetFeature() as well to match the getFeature() method?

Steve