[mapserver-users] Labelitem in MapScript

Vinicius Maeda viniciusmaeda at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 13 12:48:30 EST 2009

Hi guys,

I have the code above in a mapfile and I'm trying to use it in MapScript ,
in spetial case the usage of LabelItem. Is someone can help me?

LAYER
	NAME				"BR"

	CONNECTIONTYPE		PLUGIN
	PLUGIN			"C:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_mssql2008.dll"
	CONNECTION		"server=localhost;uid=user;pwd=pwd;database=db;Integrated
Security=false"
	DATA			"the_geom FROM (SELECT the_geom, Etiqueta, ID FROM
TE_Cabeceira_E_Foz_Rios_Escopo_ES WHERE CodigoRio = '104432') AS FOO USING
SRID=4326 USING UNIQUE ID"
	TYPE			POINT
	STATUS			DEFAULT
	LABELITEM		"Etiqueta"