[mapserver-users] Can I set default format for WMS GetFeatureInfo?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Nov 16 08:10:28 EST 2009

Hi,

There are stupid WMS clients which can send GetFeatureInfo requests but
which do not allow giving INFO_FORMAT parameter.  Is there a way to
configure MapServer to use for example "application/vnd.ogc.gml" as a
default info format instead of text/plain if INFO_FORMAT parameter is
missing from the request?

By the way, I noticed that just adding &INFO_FORMAT without an "=" sign
or info format value is changing the output from text to gml.

I am running Mapserver 5.2.1.

-Jukka Rahkonen-